Sökning: "international system narrative"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 uppsatser innehållade orden international system narrative.
1. Strategic narratives and public diplomacy in the Russian news media portrayal of Sweden: case of Russia TodayMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : With the changes in the means and the scope of global communication, images and stories, promoted by political elites are gaining real influence not only on hearts and minds but also on the policy-making in the international setting. In the twenty-first century, the concern of “whose story wins” has started to dominate the field of public diplomacy. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : Co-dependency is a controversial concept today and a major social problem at both national and international level that affects a large group of individuals. There is a debate about whether or not co-dependence should become a separate diagnosis or not. There are also shared opinions about what a co-dependency really means. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen; Lunds universitet/Pedagogik; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Global Studies; Lunds universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the relationship between Chinese aid and public expenditure in human development sectors in African nations. This is achieved through analysing the change of public expenditure in the education and health sectors of the top two African recipients of Chinese ODA – Ethiopia and Cote d’Ivoire, with an extended analysis to an additional five nations. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : ‘Narrative’ has become such a pervasive term in media and political jargon that its theoretical backbone has become harder to trace. With this in mind, this thesis seeks to contribute to the theoretical understanding of narratives in international relations research, with a focus on the European Union. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Narrative: In the beginning of the 21st century a trend became apparent; the increasing production of education monitoring data. It was the outcome of international large scale assessments (ILSA) breakthrough; quantitative comparative education (QCE) studies said to be able to give important information on the state of education systems. LÄS MER