Sökning: "internet english"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 94 uppsatser innehållade orden internet english.
- Master-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The growth of the internet has enabled English speaking channels to make their news accessible in every corner of the world. Simply by clicking on their pages, audiences can see what is happening not only close to them locally, but also in distant places, and furthermore this experience shapes opinions and emotions about the experiences represented on screen. LÄS MER
2. Where do Swedish Senior High School students learn most of the English that they know? : Swedish Senior High School students’ beliefs about learning English outside the classroom versus inside the classroomKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Engelska
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to investigate Swedish senior high school students’ Extramural English (EE) activities and their beliefs about learning English inside and outside of the classroom. EE is defined as English language activities that learners are engaged in outside the classroom, and includes activities such as listening to music, reading, writing, speaking, surfing the Internet, playing computer games, watching TV, YouTube and movies (Sundqvist, 2009, p. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : In light of the staggering technological development we have witnessed over the last decade when it comes to connectivity and access to the internet, compounded by the new entertainment trends online, this study intends to examine students’ consumption of English in their spare time, and their view of the benefit it brings them in their language development. Through a quantitative survey the study tries to pinpoint how much English students at a secondary school in southern Sweden consider they consume in their spare time. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Japanska
Sammanfattning : Thanks to the Internet, User-generated translated (UGT) material has spread at an impressive rate. Not much research exists on the subject as of the writing of this thesis, since it is a relatively new field within Translation Studies. It is an interesting topic worth exploring nonetheless. LÄS MER
5. Presence and Quality of Catch and Release Information and Guidelines on Fishing Tourism Operators' Websites in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Abstract: Recreational fishing is one of popular outdoor activities and a growing business in Sweden. However, preceding researches had shown that recreational fisheries may contribute to overfishing as much as commercial fisheries. LÄS MER