Sökning: "internet of things"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1154 uppsatser innehållade orden internet of things.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Internet of Things (IoT) devices are becoming increasingly common in the modernhome, as are IoT-related security vulnerabilities. There are reasons to believe thatmany of these vulnerabilities were caused by programming errors made possible dueto working in a low-level programming language. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background: Digital technology and the Internet have created the preconditions for the development of online gambling. Gamblers can play or bet online whenever they want and wherever they are. Gambling should be entertaining, allowing players to keep it in balance with other activities in their lives. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/HDK-Valand - Högskolan för konst och design
Sammanfattning : I break down images, both physically as well as philosophically, into bits and pieces to explore questions surrounding visual perception; examining ways of dismantling, reconstructing, and fragmenting them; and questioning the way an image is (or can be) built up by breaking it down and building it back up again. What I am after is to dissect images and dive deep into them. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : Background: The gearbox and machinery faults prediction are expensive both in terms of repair and loss output in production. These losses or faults may lead to complete machinery or plant breakdown. LÄS MER
5. Are modern smart cameras vulnerable to yesterday’s vulnerabilities? : A security evaluation of a smart home cameraMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : IoT cameras can allow users to monitor their space remotely, but consumers are worried about the security implications. Their worries are neither unfounded as vulnerabilities repeatedly have been found in internet connected cameras. LÄS MER