Sökning: "interorganizational networks"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden interorganizational networks.
1. Self-Governed Interorganizational Networks for Social Change: A Case Study of the Criminalization of Online Sexual Grooming in MalaysiaMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Cross-sector collaborations in the form of self-organized interorganizational networks are key mechanisms to address complex social sustainability problems in a systematic manner with accelerated and effective results. Self-organized interorganizational networks allow for collaborations through low degrees of hierarchy and bureaucracy while achieving high levels of ownership and commitment among member organizations. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : Background: Innovation and collaboration are deemed popular terms that are widely used and agreed on. It is implied that innovation without collaboration seems to be unlikely (Deichmann et al., 2017, Haanæs et al., 2018, Innov8rs, 2018). LÄS MER
3. Bridging Corporate Culture and Organizational Networking : An introduction of Interorganizational Culturing from an Actor-Network PerspectiveMagister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Organizational Networking is an eminently modern concept and has been more and more investigated by scholars in recent years. However, little research has focused on the impact of Organizational Culture on Organizational Networking. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Sektionen för management
Sammanfattning : This study focuses on issues in interorganizational cooperation to explain network relationships and their effect on company performance in South Sudan. According to the South Sudan National Bureau of Statistics, by June 2010, registered companies in the country were 7,333. LÄS MER
5. Does context matter? Study of knowledge sharing in European Institute of Innovation and TechnologyMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Some previous attempts to draw research on social constructs as if they are operating in a vacuum were missing some valuable information and could not provide deep insights into the matter. As this, contextual sensitivity, approach is not yet popular in network research, we adopt this stance to provide valuable insights into knowledge sharing in complex interorganizational networks. LÄS MER