Sökning: "interpretive research design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 46 uppsatser innehållade orden interpretive research design.
1. The Acceleration of Digitalization and its Influence on Business Model Innovation : A qualitative study of Swedish SMEs from the perspective of a business developerKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: Covid-19 has accelerated digitalization and pressured companies across multiple sectors to digitally transform their operations. Such adaptation requires businesses to rethink and change their existing business models, thus, business model innovation (BMI). LÄS MER
2. The Reform Of Leadership Skills In Swedish Healthcare: An Innovative Behavior : A qualitative study about physician leadership in Swedish medical teams and how crises affect them.Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background:Sweden is known for having a good infrastructure in health care that enables the medical profession to provide effective patient care. The pandemic struck the world in March 2019 and has since then shown transparency, strengths and weaknesses in the system. Transit zones, modern solutions, and overworked staff have been noticed. LÄS MER
3. Key Performance Indicators - Förfina, förändra eller ta bort : En kvalitativ studie om förändringsprocessen av KPI:er och samspelet mellan chefer och gruppledare.Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi; Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Title: Key Performance Indicators - Refine, adjust or remove Level: Final assignment for bachelor's degree in business administration. Author: Isabelle Nilsson and Maria Bäckström Supervisor: Niklas Bomark Date: Autumn - 20 Aim: The aim of this study is to seek understanding of how the change process of KPIs works and whether information asymmetry and conflicts of interest can arise in the interaction between managers and group leaders in process. LÄS MER
4. Designing Business Models of Tomorrow : Exploring the Expansion of Cleantech-as-a-Service through an Agile approachMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Background: Three mega trends are profoundly changing today’s market dynamics; climate change, digitalization, and globalization. The increasing interconnectivity and omnipresence of digital technologies are blurring the boundaries of the physical and virtual reality, implying a shift in how digital companies create value and internationalize. LÄS MER
5. Swedish Luxury Leading the Way Toward Sustainable Change : An explorative study investigating sustainable change in the Swedish luxury goods industryKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: Luxury is growing in market size and a wider group of consumers are setting new demands in the industry. The increasing awareness of the environment has put the industry in a direction towards sustainable change. LÄS MER