Sökning: "intralingual errors"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden intralingual errors.
1. English Word Formation Processes: The use of affixations and implications for second language learning : A Case Study of Swedish Secondary Schools Grades 7-9Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för humaniora
Sammanfattning : This work explains the types of affixation errors second language learners make when learning English word formation processes, especially derivational and inflectional affixations. The data for the study were collected as primary sources from two secondary schools in Sweden. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för språk, litteratur och interkultur (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : In this quantitative study, time controlled written English compositions by 39 Chinese university majors of English were analyzed by means of Error Analysis (EA) in order to find out what grammatical errors were made. It investigates errors made by more than one fifth of the participants, in order to see whether they can be ascribed to either interlingual or intralingual influence. LÄS MER
3. Slips or errors? : A study of the grammatical mistakes in Swedish pupils' written production of EnglishKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)
Sammanfattning : Grammar is an important aspect of language learning and is thus of concern in language teaching as well. This study sets out to investigate the kinds of grammatical mistakes Swedish secondary school pupils make in their written production of English and the possible causes behind these different mistakes. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This study has examined and discussed previous research about subject-verb concord and also examined the phenomena with help of essays and assignments written by students and teachers from the University of Gothenburg. The study found that even though Sweden has an easy access to English and Swedes easily develop their command of English, Swedes have problems with subject-verb concord. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Humanistiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This essay investigates native Swedish speakers’ problems in the area of prepositions. A total of 19 compositions, including 678 prepositions, written by native Swedish senior high school students were analysed. All the prepositions in the material were judged as either basic, systematic or idiomatic. LÄS MER