Sökning: "intrinsic value"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 243 uppsatser innehållade orden intrinsic value.
1. CARRY ON WITH CARRION? A wildlife road infrastructure study regarding the effects of ethical justification on policy acceptanceMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Policy acceptance is an important aspect of compliance and government effectiveness. Political science and psychology researchers have attempted to understand policy acceptance through individual and contextual factors but still cannot explain all attitudinal differences. LÄS MER
2. Service Adoption in The Agricultural Sector - A case study about the role of product-service offerings for Swedish cattle farmersMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Even in traditional sectors such as the agricultural sector, digitalization has significantly impacted operations. Because of the sector’s fundamental role in society, understanding this digital evolvement to support further development is of essence on a grand societal level. LÄS MER
3. Exploring Knowledge Implementation in Project Teams - Insights from a Qualitative Case Study in a High-Tech Industry MNCMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Existing literature underscores the significance of knowledge management (KM) in organisations for enhancing performance and gaining competitive advantages. Despite scholars acknowledging that knowledge implementation activities realise the value of KM, little is known of how these activities can be affected through organisational structures. LÄS MER
4. Från fingerfärdig pianospelare till knapphändig knapptryckare : En kvalitativ textanalys av musikinslagen i förskolan och förskollärarutbildningen år 1977–2022Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för humaniora, utbildnings- och samhällsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Music has the capacity to stimulate children in the development of their skills, such as their social, emotional, and physical abilities. However, music and its involvement in educational contexts for pre-school teachers has shifted. LÄS MER
5. Hydraulic Modelling of Eurasian Beaver Structural Modifications: Implications for Evaluating their Contributions to Natural Flood Management in ScotlandMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Riskhantering och Samhällssäkerhet
Sammanfattning : The concurrent climate and biodiversity crises in Scotland necessitate the exploration of ecosystem-based adaptation to simultaneously address increased flood risk and the loss of native species. This research investigated the contributions of Eurasian beaver reintroductions to natural flood management in Scotland. LÄS MER