Sökning: "intrusion detection systems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 44 uppsatser innehållade orden intrusion detection systems.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Today the digital evolution is progressing rapidly. This entails both pros and cons concerning the security of devices. Despite the evolution, security has been left in the dark. This results in threats and vulnerabilities in devices, which could potentially be used by a hacker with the purpose of exploiting information. LÄS MER
2. Analyzing Radial Basis Function Neural Networks for predicting anomalies in Intrusion Detection SystemsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : In the 21st century, information is the new currency. With the omnipresence of devices connected to the internet, humanity can instantly avail any information. However, there are certain are cybercrime groups which steal the information. LÄS MER
3. Machine Learning for a Network-based Intrusion Detection System : An application using Zeek and the CICIDS2017 datasetM1-uppsats, KTH/Hälsoinformatik och logistik
Sammanfattning : Cyber security is an emerging ﬁeld in the IT-sector. As more devices are connected to the internet, the attack surface for hackers is steadily increasing. Network-based Intrusion Detection Systems (NIDS) can be used to detect malicious traﬃc in networks and Machine Learning is an up and coming approach for improving the detection rate. LÄS MER
4. Information-Theoretic Framework for Network Anomaly Detection: Enabling online application of statistical learning models to high-speed trafficMaster-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : With the current proliferation of cyber attacks, safeguarding internet facing assets from network intrusions, is becoming a vital task in our increasingly digitalised economies. Although recent successes of machine learning (ML) models bode the dawn of a new generation of intrusion detection systems (IDS); current solutions struggle to implement these in an efficient manner, leaving many IDSs to rely on rule-based techniques. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM)
Sammanfattning : A hacker might use a rogue access point to gain access to a network, this poses athreat to the individuals connected to it. The hacker might have the potential to leakcorporate data or steal private information. The detection of rogue access points istherefore of importance to prevent any damage to both businesses and individuals. LÄS MER