Sökning: "intrusion system"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 149 uppsatser innehållade orden intrusion system.
1. Probability Based Path Planning of Unmanned Ground Vehicles for Autonomous Surveillance : Through World Decomposition and Modelling of Target DistributionMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : The interest in autonomous surveillance has increased due to advances in autonomous systems and sensor theory. This thesis is a preliminary study of the cooperation between UGVs and stationary sensors when monitoring a dedicated area. The primary focus is the path planning of a UGV for different initial intrusion alarms. Cell decomposition, i. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för strategisk kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This qualitative interview study aims to investigate how working with social media affects communication practitioners’ work situations. Moreover, it explores strategies for facilitating a communicative mission that may be perceived as stressful for the individual. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The Domain Name System (DNS) oversees the internet's architecture, providing pointers to both internal and external services. Consequently, enterprises increase their attack surface while simultaneously increasing their exposure to potential cyber threats. Subdomain takeovers happen when a subdomain leads to a website that no longer exists. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Institutionen för information och teknik
Sammanfattning : Companies outsource a lot of their development tasks. The use of external development teams introduces security problems which may lead to data breaches and even corporate espionage where business ideas are used in other companies, leading to leaking of trade secrets. LÄS MER
5. Methods for network intrusion detection : Evaluating rule-based methods and machine learning models on the CIC-IDS2017 datasetMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media
Sammanfattning : Network intrusion detection is a task aimed to identify malicious network traffic. Malicious networktraffic is generated when a perpetrator attacks a network or internet-connected device with the intent todisrupt, steal or destroy a service or information. LÄS MER