Sökning: "isaberg rapid"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden isaberg rapid.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Maskinteknik; Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : For three years, Isaberg Rapid AB have acquired rivet pliers in their range of products, Rapid have seen a potential in developing rivet pliers and have therefor combined an exam work that will investigate the potential and attempt to find a solution to three given problem areas. The primary purpose of this study is to reduce the force needed when using rivet pliers for riveting, which is done to reduce injury on muscles and joints that can occur during heavy and repetitive work. LÄS MER
2. Mapping of development process for Tacit knowledge transfer in Product development organization : Knowledge management in change managentMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Produktutveckling; Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Produktutveckling
Sammanfattning : The thesis is focused on developing a set of work standards or framework to the company, Isaberg Rapid which has changed its parent company and because of it lost many of its experienced employees. Subsequently a lot of implicit knowledge is lost along with the employees, which later became evident when challenges recurred in production. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Ingenjörshögskolan; Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Ingenjörshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Allt eftersom världen blir mer globaliserad ökar konkurrensen på marknaden. Detta sätterpress på företag vilket leder till stora behov av effektivisering. Företaget Toyota har verkatframgångsrikt på marknaden, detta har medfört att deras verksamhetsstrategi fått storuppmärksamhet. LÄS MER
4. Effektivisering och produktivitetsökning i produktionsflödet av Hammarhäftare på Isaberg Rapid ABKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : AbstractThe market’s demand to purchase more cost effective products is continuously increasing. The producers are forced to become more efficient and flexible with resources to produce high quality products at a low cost in order to maintain or increase market shares. LÄS MER
5. Implementing Lean Procurement : Opportunities, methods and hinders for medium sized enterprises - a case studyMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes how lean procurement can be implemented in a medium sized enterprise, focusing on opportunities in the process, methods to achieve the opportunities, and hinders that need to be handled. A literature study has been conducted to identify these aspects, organized by six implied implementation stages of lean procurement. LÄS MER