Sökning: "job change"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 386 uppsatser innehållade orden job change.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to investigate the effects of the pandemic on individuals’ expectations regarding future income and thus their consumption behavior. The research will therefore contribute with new insights into the relationship between consumer behaviour and income expectations, which can be useful for future studies and for policy design during this or future pandemics. LÄS MER
2. Hybridkontoret - Det nya svarta? Distansarbetets påverkan på ledarskapet och arbetstillfredsställelsen hos medarbetareKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Teleworking is an increasing phenomenon among organizations due to technological development, and since the Swedish public health authority declared SARS-CoV-2 a pandemic, remote work has been recommended for Swedish companies. When communication only takes place via digitalplatforms, an adjustment is required from the companies, managers and employees in the transition. LÄS MER
3. Manager Motivation and Organizational Change A case study of how manager motivation is fostered in a company and impacted by an organizational change effortKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Organizations are a fundamental part of today's society, playing an important part in people'severyday lives as well as in economic development. The key to running a successfulorganization in today’s complex business environment is to constantly develop andcontinuously motivate one’s workforce. LÄS MER
4. Planning of a Production layout for a Swedish manufacturing company : A case study at REHOBOT Rotex ABMagister-uppsats, Jönköping University/JTH, Produktionsutveckling; Jönköping University/JTH, Produktionsutveckling
Sammanfattning : Plant layout is the heart of any production line because if the layout is not properly laid, there can be numerous consequences. Planning a layout for an SME is the most crucial and tedious job for a manufacturer because it is time-consuming and sometimes a costly process. LÄS MER
5. Sveriges handelsutveckling och dess effekter på butikslokaler : Hur fastighetsägare som innehar butikslokaler kan anpassa sina strategier till följd av e-handelns framväxtKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för Urbana Studier (US)
Sammanfattning : Abstract Trade is a big part of Sweden's economy, which creates job opportunities and generates a very large part of the state's tax revenue. Since e-commerce has advanced due to the digitalisation, trading has evolved, and the physical stores have decreased. LÄS MER