Sökning: "job satisfaction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 743 uppsatser innehållade orden job satisfaction.
1. The Impact of Motivation, Job Satisfaction and Job Security on Employee Retention: A Quantitative ResearchMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för företagande, innovation och hållbarhet
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of this thesis was to examine the relation between employee retention and its three variables namely motivation, job satisfaction, and job security of employees in a Pakistani organization named Varioline Intercool. The case study and deductive approach was used to conduct this study. LÄS MER
2. The Impact of Hybrid Work on Productivity: Understanding the Future of Work : A case study in agile software development teamsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Organizations has become more hybrid enabling the workers to work partially from the office and partially from home. As remote work was found to have an impact on team collaboration, communication, productivity, and performance, concerns have been raised about Agile Software Development (ASD) teams working remotely. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study examines how effort-reward reciprocity at work impacts the job satisfaction of the self-employed. The self-employed regularly show higher job satisfaction than the wage-employed. Theories point toward effort-reward reciprocity, the balance between what one gives and what one receives at work, as a predictor of higher job satisfaction. LÄS MER
4. Redesigning digital matchmaking : A design suggestion for improvement of the hosting experience for matching eventsKandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : The chance for companies to find the most relevant candidates at a job fair is low and it is more and more common for companies to use technology to facilitate the employee selection process. The company Cruitive offers a digital event matching system that facilitates for companies and candidates to find matches. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik, konst och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Syftet med studien var att identifiera faktorer och egenskaper av belöningssystem som kan påverka banktjänstemäns inre och yttre motivation. Faktorer som studerades var banktjänstemäns upplevda kontrollerbarhet, rättvisa och transparens av ett belöningssystem. LÄS MER