Sökning: "journalistic paradigm"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden journalistic paradigm.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This thesis takes a spearheaded look at a modern, much-talked about concept of misleadinginformation known as ”fake news”, and how traditional journalists have handled its emergence with regards to their professional boundaries. Built on the premise that who and what is to be considered journalism is a constant battle continuously fought between professional journalists and actors trying to lay claim to their professional territory, through the use of qualitative ethnographic content analysis of 88 journalistic texts, the study’s aim is to take initiative in academic concept development of how to define fake news, and explore in what ways traditional journalists have defended their professional boundaries, in light of the threat provided by the increasing prevalence of misleading content in the information ecosystem, as well as by an anti-establishment, critical of-traditonal-media post-truth culture. LÄS MER
2. Subjectivity and judgment from the male sphere in the Mail Online news articles about Shamima Begum and Mohammed EmwaziKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Väst/Avd för utbildningsvetenskap och språk
Sammanfattning : This paper studies subjectivity in the Mail Online journalism with a focus on judgmental reporting from the male sphere. The Background research presents the current paradigm of what is acceptable when writing subjectively in journalism and concludes that it is acceptable and is no longer seen as the antithesis to objectivity. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Journalistik
Sammanfattning : This theoretical master’s dissertation explores the cleavage between how audiences and journalists perceive transparency and objectivity through the following research questions: “Can transparency be understood independently of objectivity, or can it be included in a model of objectivity?”, “What are the underlying interests with normative concepts like objectivity and transparency, and what drives the process of replacing objectivity with transparency?” and “Can transparency replace objectivity’s dominance as ethical ideal in journalism?”. The questions are studied through a comparative research design of the main concepts transparency and objectivity and by employing a methodology that consists of secondary data analysis of qualitative data and qualitative meta-analysis. LÄS MER
4. Kulturkritikernas paradigmkamp : En komparativ studie om filmkritik och dess språkliga framställningar på digitala plattformarKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this bachelor thesis was to examine how cultural art journalistic critique manifests on different digital platforms today. I chose to focus on film criticism as it not only tells a story about the movies but also about the society. LÄS MER
5. År 2016 – Ett paradigmäventyr : En kvalitativ studie om förändringar i språk, framställning och värden inom svensk filmkritikKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ)
Sammanfattning : The state of cultural journalism has been a subject of discussion within journalism research for a long period of time. The core of the discussion is that cultural journalism differs from journalism in many ways, which creates friction. LÄS MER