Sökning: "kaplan turbine"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19 uppsatser innehållade orden kaplan turbine.
1. Experimental Investigation of Added Mass and Damping on a Model Kaplan Turbine for Rotor Dynamic AnalysisUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : The concept of added hydrodynamic properties such as added mass is of importance in modern hydropower development, mainly for rotor dynamic calculations. Added mass could result in reduced natural frequencies and altered mode compared to existing simulation models. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : The energy produced by the flow of water is known as hydropower. It is an easily accessible and available source of energy in large quantity in the form of, rivers, lakes, streams and runoffs around the world. Hydropower is dependent upon hydrological cycle hence; this beneficial characteristic of hydropower makes it a renewable source of energy. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Strömningslära och experimentell mekanik
Sammanfattning : An experimental investigation of a vibrating Kaplan turbine runner was performed in order to understand the hydrodynamic effects and to obtain or confirm the mass and damping coefficients used for dimensioning at the design stage. Improved design can lead to increased efficiency and lifetime of hydropower stations. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Due to the increase of intermittent power in the Nordic grid the need for frequency regulation increases. Hydropower has the ability to respond fast to frequency changes in the grid and is the power source mainly used to regulate the frequency in the Nordic grid. LÄS MER
5. Effectiveness of a fish-guiding device for downstream migrating smolts of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) in the River Piteälven,northern SwedenMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Wildlife, Fish and Environmental Studies
Sammanfattning : Hydropower poses a major threat to both upstream and downstream migrating Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.). To ensure a relatively safe route for migrating fish, fish ways and different guidance structures are constructed to help fish to bypass the turbine intakes to power stations. LÄS MER