Sökning: "keystroke logging"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden keystroke logging.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Allmän språkvetenskap
Sammanfattning : A study on the online process of producing idioms in writing and how second language learners manage the production and comprehension of idioms may provide a useful and comprehensive investigation of the production, comprehension and acquisition of language. The study in this paper investigated how Swedish (L1) second language learners of English (L2) produce and comprehend written idioms in the L2. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : This study aimed to investigate written and oral narrative in adults. The participants consisted of 30 subjects aged 32-79 years. They produced one picture elicited and one free narrative, both written and orally. The written narratives were recorded in a keystroke logging program and the oral narratives were transcribed orthographically. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : Research on the process of writing uses bursts and pauses as key artifacts of underlying cognitiveprocesses. However, the definition of a pause in writing is primarily based on tradition and ease ofcomparison between studies. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för informations- och kommunikationsteknik (ICT)
Sammanfattning : The sounds produced from the keystrokes when a user types on the keyboard are called keyboard acoustic emanations. These sounds can be recorded with a microphone and stored as a file on the computer. Different techniques can be used to retrieve each keystroke. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap, fysik och matematik, DFM; Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap, fysik och matematik, DFM
Sammanfattning : This piece of work develops a solution that automates protection against software keystroke loggers. Keystroke loggers can be used illegally to register a user's keystrokes and in that way acquire sensitive information. The solution was tested on two different networks and the efficiency was measured. LÄS MER