Sökning: "lack of knowledge"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6696 uppsatser innehållade orden lack of knowledge.
1. Transitioning from Care to Adulthood: Reintegration Experiences of Young People Leaving Residential Care in GhanaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Studies on the young people’s transition from care have gained considerable attention in child protection discourse globally but in the African context, it is beginning to take form. Despite the incessant reintegration efforts occasioned by the quest to reform alternative childcare mechanisms in the Ghanaian context, little is known of the experiences of care leavers while they are leaving, and when they are out of care. LÄS MER
2. Challenges and conditions for collaboration. A case study of how Swedish agencies address and handle collaboration and governance challenges in their work towards achieving sustainable development goal 2Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study focuses on collaboration and governance challenges within the implementation of Sustainable development goal 2 (SDG 2) in Sweden. The study is based on a theoretical framework on wicked policy perspectives and the four characteristics: complexity, divergence, fragmentation and uncertainty. Two research questions guide the analysis. LÄS MER
3. DISTANSARBETE I PANDEMINS TID - En kvalitativ studie om distansarbetets effekter på psykosociala faktorerKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The covid-19 pandemic has brought a tremendous amount of unexpected change to many parts of daily life - work being no exception. Since March of 2020 employers have been urged to take measures allowing for telework in order to decrease the spreading of the virus, consequently leading to offices closing. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogisk profession
Sammanfattning : The present study investigates the views of teachers on sexual education in Swedish primary schools. Recent findings suggest that teachers do not include enough sex educational contents in their teachings and because of that, national curriculums are due to change. However, earlier studies focus mainly on secondary school teachers. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Context In order to address the growing need for connectivity in today’s cars, thein-vehicle network has increased in complexity, now consisting of over 100 electricalcontrol units. Balancing the level of security with high performance is non-trivial,and current networks have shown to sacrifice security measures for performance,therefore leaving the networks sensitive to both manipulation and information re trieval. LÄS MER