Sökning: "laddering interviews"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 uppsatser innehållade orden laddering interviews.
1. Why do next generation farmers decide to invest in Farm businesses? : a means-end chain analysis of young Swedish farmers’ underlying values to invest in farm businessesUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : The growing world population will lead to an increased demand for food in the future. Feeding the population is considered to be the main function of agriculture. Previous literature has concluded that the share of young farmers in Sweden is too low, this is referred to as the Young farmer problem. LÄS MER
2. CSR för delade värderingar : en fallstudie av kundperspektiv hos skogs- och lantbrukskunder inom banksektornMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Economics
Sammanfattning : Finansbranschen, vilken är en bransch beroende av relationer. Hållbarhetsarbete som innebär begränsning av social och miljömässig påverkan är idag en viktig del av företagande i många branscher. Hur hållbarhetsarbetet tas i uttryck kan skilja sig mycket även inom samma bransch. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : As a consumer, the choice of what food to buy can be rather challenging due to the great supply of items and each item’s set of various product attributes. Consumer behavior is often viewed as goal-oriented, and by choosing a specific product or brand, the consumer will satisfy or achieve his or her broad life goal - a symbolic, personal value. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Self-employees in Sweden, there among farmers are not provided with any occupational pension, which means that one part of their retirement income is lacking. Therefore, they have a larger responsibility concerning their private savings for retirement in order to obtain a retirement income corresponding to the one they had during their active work period. LÄS MER
5. Farmers preferred end-values related to their use of forward contract : a means-end chain analysisUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Today’s farmers are constantly affected by the fluctuating world market prices on grain and thereby the price risk that comes with the price fluctuations. The volatile prices of grain increase the price risk within the business, which in turn affects the profitability of the business. LÄS MER