Sökning: "laddering technique"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden laddering technique.
1. Social Elements of Gaming and Microtransaction Purchases : A multiple case study exploring perceived values’ influence on players’ willingness to purchase microtransactions and how these are affected by social elements of gaming.Master-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: Incorporating microtransactions has become a popular business model for video game publishers as it ultimately provides stability and reduces financial risk. While microtransactions are becoming increasingly prevalent, they do not come without trouble as they have been linked to unfair gameplay advantages and reduced satisfaction with the game. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Forest Economics
Sammanfattning : In a time when many institutions call for climate action, the housing shortage in Sweden continues to increase and therefore also the need for increased construction. Traditional construction methods that use concrete and steel emit large amounts of greenhouse gases and many call for better construction methods to meet the demand of more sustainable practices. LÄS MER
3. Underlying values and motivational factors of farmers : a study of Swedish farmers who use HVO in their productionsL3-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : The Swedish agriculture is yet to a large extent dependent on fossil fuels. In order to tackle climate change and attain the various environmental goals set by both public and private associations, there is an urgent need for the agricultural sector to transform to more sustainable production methods. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Value is fundamental in business-to-business marketing, where marketing revolves around the term value. Understanding the value of offering through customers' eyes is important for business success. Due to the subjective nature of value, it's imperative to understand the value based on the customer's individual interpretation. LÄS MER
5. What is farm animal welfare? : a study of animal-based food consumers’ perceptions inMexico using the ZMET toolMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Authors stress that farm animal welfare (FAW) has become a mainstream contemporary societal demand worldwide, resulting in research conducted with FAW. The most popular type of research are surveys that analyse consumers’ attitudes towards FAW, yet, these are limited geographically to the European Union, the United States, and Canada. LÄS MER