Sökning: "language acquisition"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 461 uppsatser innehållade orden language acquisition.
1. CHALLENGES IN ACADEMIC WRITING FOR SECOND LANGUAGE STUDENTS. Focusing students with Somali backgroundMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to investigate and describe what specific challenges second language students in general and students with Somali background in particular, face in Higher Education in Sweden. The aim is also to argue for what type of support that would benefit this group of students most. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The general purpose of this study is to examine how parents can be supported in making use of their child’s digital media consumption for second language learning. In particular, a set of requirements are developed for best supporting the integration of children’s online activity into language learning activities by promoting a smooth transfer of knowledge through the spontaneous production of the target language. LÄS MER
3. LES LANGUES ETRANGERES, L’ANXIETE ET LA MOTIVATION. Étude sur les attitudes langagières de 14 Français vivant en SuèdeMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This study analyzes the correlation between foreign language anxiety and motivation of 14 French persons living in Sweden.The works on the preliminary evidence of Foreign Language Classroom Anxiety Scale by Horwitz et al. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: The main purpose of this study is to study the written proficiency of SFI students atdifferent morphological learning levels, and their ability to conjugate verbs, nouns,and adjectives using a wordless children book (frog-story).Theory: This study tries to link SFI levels of written proficiency to the levels of Pienemannhierarchy of language learning. LÄS MER
5. English learning in and ut of school : A qualitative study of upper secondary school teachers' cognitionUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för humaniora och samhällsvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : The prevalence of the English language in society today has made it possible for people to learn English in different situations and in different ways. Therefore, it was of interest to research upper secondary school teachers’ beliefs and experiences concerning how their students learn English in different situations in school and out of school and concerning their students’ motivation. LÄS MER