Sökning: "language development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2699 uppsatser innehållade orden language development.
1. SPEECH SYNTHESIS AND RECOGNITION FOR A LOW-RESOURCE LANGUAGE Connecting TTS and ASR for mutual benefitMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : Speech synthesis (text-to-speech, TTS) and speech recognition (automatic speech recognition, ASR) are the NLP technologies that are the least available for low-resource and indigenous languages. Lack of computational and data resources is the major obstacle when it comes to the development of linguistic tools for these languages. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogisk profession
Sammanfattning : The overall purpose of the study is to investigate how Swedish teachers work with translanguaging. Specifically, how the teachers put the concept of translanguaging into practice and what experiences, effects and challenges that practice has resulted in. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim:This thesis studies to create an understanding of how preschool teachers are supporting multilingual children to develop their languages in Swedish preschools. The Swedish Preschool Curriculum states that children with another first language than Swedish should be given the opportunity to develop in all their languages. LÄS MER
4. EDUCATORS’ PERSPECTIVES ON ARTS IN EDUCATION, INTERDISCIPLINARY TEACHING AND PEDAGOGICAL ENVIRONMENTSMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: Τhis research aims to embark a journey into complex issues of art-based and interdisciplinary teaching and use of pedagogical and extended pedagogical environments based upon educators’ perspectives. Through understanding deeply educators’ views regarding these teaching methods, educators may receive the support needed. LÄS MER
5. Nominaliseringar i inlärarsvenska. en korpusanalys av affixanvändning i inlärares skriftliga produktion, kursböcker i svenska som andraspråk och modersmålstalares skrivna svenskaMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för svenska språket
Sammanfattning : This study examines the development of nominalizations among adult L2 learners of Swedish. Use of derivational suffixes “-het”, “-skap” and “-(ing)” as well as their occurrence in various distinct nominalizations was tested in L2 learner essays (N=339) graded at CEFR levels A1–C2, and compared with corresponding frequencies in a corpus of textbooks in Swedish as a Second Language, as well as with texts belonging to mixed genres and produced by L1 speakers of Swedish. LÄS MER