Sökning: "language development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3155 uppsatser innehållade orden language development.
1. A Language for Board Games – Development of an Embedded Domain-Specific Language for Describing Board GamesKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : In recent years board games have increasingly found themselves in the digital medium. One way to enable easier creation of digital board games is to create a domainspecific language (DSL) for that purpose. This thesis details the process of developing an embedded DSL for describing board games with Haskell as its host language. LÄS MER
2. Multilingual Text Robots for Abstract Wikipedia – Using Grammatical Framework to generate multilingual articles on Swedish localitiesKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The vast amount of Wikipedia articles and languages has resulted in a high cost of Wikipedia, i.e. the required time and dedication for making every article available in every language. LÄS MER
3. Sea of Unity – Ett spel för samarbeteKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The most popular games nowadays, both single and multiplayer, are often focused on individual achievements instead of the whole team’s accomplishment. This paper aims to explore how to make a game that is designed with cooperation in mind and how to implement it in 4in1-game. LÄS MER
4. Sustainability education in early childhood: Preschool teachers´perceptions and approaches in nurturing sustainability education practisesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogisk profession
Sammanfattning : Aim: This study aims to examine early childhood teachers’ perceptions of Education for Sustainable Development as well as their pedagogical approaches for nurturing sustainability in Swedish preschools, and how their perceptions of ESD relate to their teaching strategies in nurturing sustainability education. Theory: Lev Vygotsky’s social constructivism emphasizes the significance of language and thought, social interaction, zone of proximal development, scaffolding, mediation, and collaborative work in learning. LÄS MER
5. The State of Stateful Serverless SystemsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Serverless computing and Function-as-a-service are popular paradigms that simplify application development by abstracting the development layer from the underlying infrastructure components. These systems work in a pay-as-you-go model and provide an efficient environment for developers to focus entirely on developing their business logic. LÄS MER