Sökning: "language interference"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 39 uppsatser innehållade orden language interference.
1. Designing an Introductory Programming Language Based on Studies on NovicesKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM)
Sammanfattning : The challenges of learning programming have been revealed in studies for decades. Many of the difficulties and misconceptions derive from, or go unassisted by, the syntax and semantics of the programming language used in introductory (CS1) courses. LÄS MER
2. Negative Transfer from Arabic as a Major Reason for the Errors Made by Arabic Learners in their Written Production in English as a Second LanguageKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Engelska
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this research is to investigate the influence of negative transfer from Arabic as the most dominant influential factor among other possible factors that negatively affect Arabic learners resulting in them making errors in their written production in English as a second language. To perform this investigation, the author has collected and analysed 15 texts written by Arabic students enrolled in Grades 7, 8, and 9 of a lower secondary school. LÄS MER
3. Attitudes from Spanish teachers and students of ESL towards errors in the classroomMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : Learning a second language (L2) has become a crucial need for the citizens of this globalized world, since there are constant opportunities for intercultural communication in their daily lives. However, L2 acquisition is a lengthy, complex process. Not only learners, but teachers make errors in the classroom. LÄS MER
4. Towards Embedded Implementations of Multi-Armed Bandit Algorithms for Optimised Channel SelectionKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The proliferation of Internet of Things increases the demand for achieving a high performance for embedded devices on the Internet. The IEEE 802.15.4 wireless network standard provides ultra low complexity, cost, power consumption and data rate for inexpensive devises, although it has problems such as external interference and multi-path fading. LÄS MER
5. Tense and Aspect in the English Language : A study about newly arrived students with Arabic as their mother tongueKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Engelska
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this essay is to examine how newly arrived Arabic speaking students use tense and aspect in the English language and to find out whether their native language affects their learning. The study is based on both qualitative and quantitative methods where the focus is on different texts written by students. LÄS MER