Sökning: "language learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2085 uppsatser innehållade orden language learning.
1. NLP methods for the automatic generation of exercises for second language learning from parallel corpus dataMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : Intelligent Computer Assisted Language Learning (ICALL), or Intelligent Computer Assisted Language Instruction (ICALI), is a field of research that combines Artificial Intelligence and Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL) in order to produce tools that can aid second language learners without human intervention.The automatic generation of exercises for language learners from a corpus enables the students to self-pace learning activities and offers a theoretically infinite, un-mediated and un-biased content. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Steneby - Institutionen för Konsthantverk och Design
Sammanfattning : This exam project will be a conclusion for a long working process which started a year and a half ago. During this time, I have developed my own way of working with a plasma cutter and use that with different forged forms to create sculptures with varying textures. LÄS MER
3. Determining linguistic predictor for the classification of subjective cognitive impairment and mild cognitive impairment using machine learningMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : Introduction Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) is a neurological condition characterized by cognitive decline greater than expected for an individual's age and education level. Subjective Cognitive Impairment (SCI) is a selfreported decline in cognitive abilities but not clinically identified as MCI. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : In order for humans to have meaningful interactions with a robotic system, this system should be capable of grounding semantic representations to their real-world representations, learn spatial relationships andcommunicate using spoken human language. End users need to be able to query the system what objects it already has knowledge of, for more efficient learning. LÄS MER
5. How can the CFO be a valuable ally for innovation? - A multiple-case study on what current methods CFOs are using for fostering innovation in an organisationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Globalisation, digitalisation and rapid advancements in technology are creating faster businessenvironments which demand organisations to be more innovative. At the same time, it has beenproven difficult for companies to successfully manage innovation. LÄS MER