Sökning: "language philosophy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 113 uppsatser innehållade orden language philosophy.
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this essay is to examine how Christians can and should speak about God if they take feminist criticism seriously. This purpose concerns two problems: the first starts with the proposition that God is essentially different from humans and things and at the fact that the language that we use to describe and speak about God is a human language. LÄS MER
2. The Silencing of the Lamb : a critical conceptual study of subjectivity, right–holders, and human rightsL2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Mänskliga rättigheter
Sammanfattning : It is widespread human doxa that moral concern towards the animal is less important than what we direct towards our fellow human–beings. The animal is avowedly less rational, less susceptible to pleasure, and less capable of creating meaningful interactive relationships, or so widely accepted at least. LÄS MER
3. Det särskildas platser - om etisk-politisk lokalitet och bioregionala visioner i Gary Snyders tänkandeMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : In Gary Snyder’s philosophical essays, questions of place, region, and being inhabitory are closely linked to ethical, political and ecological themes. Where these themes intersect, tensions generate – to the extent of which too little attention might have been paid. LÄS MER
4. Den nomadiska historiens kartografi – En aktualisering av det historiska hos Walter Benjamin och Rosi BraidottiMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : The following essay concerns questions about the status of history in Walter Benjamin´s critical philosophy of history and Rosi Braidotti´s nomadic feminism. I conduct a comparative actualization through locating affinities in their respective theory concerning question around the status of history and historiography, how we remember, write and present history, the relation between the present-day, the past and the future, between the subject and the collective. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Filosofiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : No form of philosophy is without literary style. This is not always appreciated and opponents of style within philosophy often seem to be unaware of the role of style. LÄS MER