Sökning: "language transfer"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 200 uppsatser innehållade orden language transfer.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för svenska språket
Sammanfattning : The aim of this Master Thesis is to contribute to increased knowledge of certain language contact phenomena in American Swedish and how these phenomena are affected by certain social factors. The present study examines the Heritage Language of six participants, focussing on transference and established structures in American Swedish. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för datalogi
Sammanfattning : Sentiment analysis is a field within the area of natural language processing that studies the sentiment of human written text. Within sentiment analysis, sentiment classification is a research area that has been of growing interest since the advent of digital social-media platforms, concerned with the classification of the subjective information in text data. LÄS MER
3. Emotion Classification with Natural Language Processing (Comparing BERT and Bi-Directional LSTM models for use with Twitter conversations)Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : We have constructed a novel neural network architecture called CWE-LSTM (concatenated word-emoji bidirectional long short-term memory) for classify- ing emotions in Twitter conversations. The architecture is based on a combina- tion of word and emoji embeddings with domain specificity in Twitter data. LÄS MER
4. The Missing Link in Software Development : - A case study of a small software company and the interaction with its clients in joint software projects.Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The impact of software in today’s society is massive and the market is competitive. The clients are demanding tailor-made solutions, but the development is complex as software projects often fails. Usually, software developers and their clients have different professional backgrounds which creates barriers. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Allmän språkvetenskap
Sammanfattning : A study on the online process of producing idioms in writing and how second language learners manage the production and comprehension of idioms may provide a useful and comprehensive investigation of the production, comprehension and acquisition of language. The study in this paper investigated how Swedish (L1) second language learners of English (L2) produce and comprehend written idioms in the L2. LÄS MER