Sökning: "laser diagnostics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 uppsatser innehållade orden laser diagnostics.
- L3-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för kvinnors och barns hälsa
Sammanfattning : Anemia is a serious blood disease that more than two billion suffer from worldwide. Half of that number consist of iron deficiency anemia, which is insufficiency of iron supply to the bone marrow due to empty iron store or hampered iron utilization due to inflammation. Therefore, requires rapid diagnosis. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Atomfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this work, potential adverse tissue heating in conjunction with near infrared (NIR) laser spectroscopy was studied. The tissue heating from laser light within the NIR optical window is currently a relatively unexplored field. LÄS MER
3. MALDI-TOF MS for identification of Aspergillus species : A pilot study preceding possible implementation of MALDI-TOF MS to complement morphological assessmentUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå,
Sammanfattning : Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry (MALDI-TOF MS) has revolutionized the field of bacterial diagnostics and is also used for routine analysis in smaller clinical laboratories. For identification of moulds, pre-analytical steps are more complicated and time consuming than for bacteria, and the choice of reference library has a big impact on the utility of MALDI-TOF MS. LÄS MER
4. Detected glycan structures of IgG from rheumatoid arthritis patients compared with helathy induviduals – A Literature StudyUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : This bachelor thesis is a literature study presenting detected glycan structures of serum IgG, in literature, from rheumatoid arthritis (RA) patients and healthy individuals. It is a systematic literature study. LÄS MER
5. Development of Spectroscopic Measurements for Raman and Thomson Scattering Diagnostics ——Applications in Combustion and PlasmaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Förbränningsfysik
Sammanfattning : This thesis work concerns methods for improved spectroscopy including stray-light suppression, dynamic range improvement and signal enhancement. These methods were applied in Raman and Thomson- scattering spectroscopy in combustion and plasma. LÄS MER