Sökning: "laser diagnostics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 16 uppsatser innehållade orden laser diagnostics.
1. Development of Spectroscopic Measurements for Raman and Thomson Scattering Diagnostics ——Applications in Combustion and PlasmaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Förbränningsfysik
Sammanfattning : This thesis work concerns methods for improved spectroscopy including stray-light suppression, dynamic range improvement and signal enhancement. These methods were applied in Raman and Thomson- scattering spectroscopy in combustion and plasma. LÄS MER
2. A Near-Infrared Diffraction Radiation Spectrometer for MHz Repetition Rate Electron Bunch Diagnostics at the European XFELUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Tillämpad kärnfysik
Sammanfattning : We have built a spectrometer to investigate the Near-Infrared (NIR) range of this radiation, which is used for bunch diagnostics at the European X-ray Free-Electron Laser. This could give information on the development of microbunching, periodic features in the longitudinal charge profile of the bunches which have a negative impact on the operation of the facility. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Atomfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The dynamics of molecules and electrons takes place on timescales of femtoseconds and attoseconds, respectively. This requires ultrashort and intense extreme ultraviolet (XUV) pulses to be able to study them. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Atomfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Biological tissues are strongly light-scattering and absorbing media that limit the depth of optical-based imaging. Even though, optical imaging provides good optical contrast information of biological content that is beneficial for clinical diagnostics application. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Förbränningsfysik
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the emissions formed during pyrolysis and gasification of lignocellulosic biomass in pellet form, using vibrational Raman spectroscopy. Seven different samples are studied during the pyrolysis process and six of these are also studied during gasification. LÄS MER