Sökning: "layout pattern"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 33 uppsatser innehållade orden layout pattern.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Energivetenskap
Sammanfattning : In the fall of 2019, a comprehensive idea study was conducted on heat storage in two rock caverns located at Näsudden in Skelleftehamn and was part of the project course "Energiteknik, huvudkurs" at Luleå University of Technology. This idea study investigated the conditions of using waste heat from Boliden AB:s copper smeltery (Rönnskär) and storing this waste heat in two rock caverns and use them as seasonal thermal storage tanks, with the purpose of using the heat in the nearby district heating network, thus replacing some of the oil burned at Rönnskär. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Lunds universitet/Trafik och väg
Sammanfattning : The construction process has a profound role withing the infrastructure, and lais the foundation for the construction itself. It can be described as layout of how the construction will be managed, provided for and organized. Therefore, this process involves several actors. LÄS MER
3. Comparative study of table layout analysis : Layout analysis solutions study for Swedish historical hand-written documentMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datalogi och datorsystemteknik
Sammanfattning : Background. Nowadays, information retrieval system become more and more popular, it helps people retrieve information more efficiently and accelerates daily task. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Although a robot vacuum cleaner is a well-known product, development is still interesting. Better working sensors and more sophisticated algorithms and sensors are used in new cleaners. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för Energivetenskaper
Sammanfattning : In this paper the use of integrated generators for airplane engines is examined. In order to accomplish this goal a combination of MatLab with FEMM and ANSYS Maxwell is used to make incrementally more and more detailed analysis of the integrated generator concept. LÄS MER