Sökning: "learner awareness"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17 uppsatser innehållade orden learner awareness.
1. Corrective Feedback in Oral EFL Learning Environments : A Study on Swedish Teachers’ Awareness of Corrective Feedback Strategies and EffectsUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Högskolan Dalarna/Pedagogiskt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to investigate four Swedish upper secondary teachers' reasoning about their own corrective feedback strategies in oral EFL learning environments, and how their reasoning correlated to previous research in the subject.The research was carried out by using the qualitative method of interviewing aselection of teachers. LÄS MER
2. ComPron : Learning Pronunciation through Building Associations between Native Language and Second Language Speech SoundsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Människa-datorinteraktion
Sammanfattning : Current computer-assisted pronunciation training (CAPT) tools are too focused on what technologies can do, rather than focusing on learner needs and pedagogy. They also lack an embodied perspective on learning. LÄS MER
3. Cross-Linguistic Influence in the Acquisition of English as a Third Language. The State of the ArtKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : This is a review of the literature from the past ten years about cross-linguistic influence (CLI), focusing on grammar, in the acquisition of English as a third language of secondary school learners. Currently, EFL classrooms around the world are experiencing increased linguistic diversity. LÄS MER
4. VARIABELNS MÅNGFASETTERADE TVETYDIGHETEREn studie kring begreppets historia, elevers svårigheter och lärares möjligheterKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : In this literature study I have sought answers to the following questions: “How did today’s variable categories come into existence?” and “What difficulties do today’s students face when working with variables and what possibilities do teachers have in dealing with those difficulties?” The questions originate from the fact that the algebraic variable is found in several different contexts. Contexts which are likely to contribute to confusion arising when students, and often even teachers, are asked to motivate what the variable stands for in a given problem. LÄS MER
5. So, what you’re saying is …? : A study of year 9 students’ attitudes towards and perceived knowledge of communicative competenceUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Högskolan i Jönköping/Högskolan för lärande och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Swedes’ proficiency in English is often high up in the world rankings among the countries in which English is an L2. Learners of English are routinely tested in the Swedish school system, using standardized national tests to measure how well students are doing nationwide, whilst also providing teachers with sometimes essential assistance in grading students’ language skills. LÄS MER