Sökning: "learner perception"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden learner perception.
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)
Sammanfattning : While it certainly can be argued that translation is a quite demanding discipline in general, some areas within this field are, naturally, more challenging than others. One of these is hedging, which serves a broad variety of purposes both with regard to the author and to the intended readership, and hence must be translated accordingly. LÄS MER
2. ComPron : Learning Pronunciation through Building Associations between Native Language and Second Language Speech SoundsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Människa-datorinteraktion
Sammanfattning : Current computer-assisted pronunciation training (CAPT) tools are too focused on what technologies can do, rather than focusing on learner needs and pedagogy. They also lack an embodied perspective on learning. LÄS MER
3. Digital gaming as an extramural English activity. A study regarding gaming habits and the impact of playing digital games in English on Swedish third graders’ English vocabularyUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för lärande och samhälle (LS)
Sammanfattning : Any activities where English can be encountered in outside of school, have been labeled by Sundqvist (2009) as “extramural English activities”. One of these activities is playing games (both digital and board games), which in accordance to the research by Sundqvist (2009) and Sundqvist and Sylvén (2012) has a great impact on the learner’s English proficiency. LÄS MER
4. Reducing cognitive load on the working memory by signaling primed colors : Can color improve the learning of mathematics?Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Cognitive load theory explains the hardship many young learners faces when trying to learn mathematics. The human brain has a limited capacity when trying to process information. The working memory can become overloaded when trying to process too much information, and as a consequence the learner tends to give up. LÄS MER
5. So, what you’re saying is …? : A study of year 9 students’ attitudes towards and perceived knowledge of communicative competenceUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Högskolan i Jönköping/Högskolan för lärande och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Swedes’ proficiency in English is often high up in the world rankings among the countries in which English is an L2. Learners of English are routinely tested in the Swedish school system, using standardized national tests to measure how well students are doing nationwide, whilst also providing teachers with sometimes essential assistance in grading students’ language skills. LÄS MER