Sökning: "learning challenges"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 935 uppsatser innehållade orden learning challenges.
1. Satisfaction on an open online learning platform in Bangladesh An exploratory study on the learner's satisfaction on the perceived ease of use and perceived usefulness of an open online learning platformMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The study aims to explore the satisfaction factors that affect the perceived ease of useand perceived usefulness of an open online learning platform from the perspective ofboth end-users, the learners and the organizers. This study will represent a picture ofthe open online learning platform's current status and future implications forimprovements. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Large volume of data is generated by different systems. Intelligent systems such asautonomous driving uses such large volume of data to train their artificial intelligence models. However, good quality data is one of the foremost needs of any system to function in an effective and safe manner. LÄS MER
3. Learning from Innovation Collaborations - An exploratory study of learning practices and challenges in innovation collaborations by large organizations in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Innovations are regarded as a principal source of competitiveness and renewal in organizations. Given the complex nature of products and services along with the pressure of faster time to market which increases the inherent risk of any innovation, it is now almost impossible to constantly innovate for any organization with collaborating with others. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogisk profession
Sammanfattning : The overall purpose of the study is to investigate how Swedish teachers work with translanguaging. Specifically, how the teachers put the concept of translanguaging into practice and what experiences, effects and challenges that practice has resulted in. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim:As a legacy of forcible displacement from Myanmar, the ethnic Rohingya refugee children struggle for formal education in the world’s largest refugee camps (unregistered) in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh. Therefore, the study aims to explore the current education practices and the contexts of providing informal education in Temporary Learning Centre (TLCs) to the displaced Rohingya children by NGO-lead education sectors in Bangladeshi refugee camps. LÄS MER