Sökning: "least squares"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 347 uppsatser innehållade orden least squares.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The main objective of this thesis is to investigate the effect of income inequality on happiness in Europe. A comparison between Scandinavia and the rest of Europe is made using cross-sectional data from the European Social Survey for 2008-2016 to establish possible differences in inequality aversion. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för matematiska vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine whether or not the concept of informationaladvantage in series has a correlation with the popularity of the series. Informational advantageas a dramaturgical tool means that the viewer, at any given point throughout the series, eitherknows more, less or the same amount as the character in the show; these stages are calleddramatic irony, mystery, and suspence respectively. LÄS MER
4. Sammanvägning av parameterskattningar i fallkontrollstudier med matchade och slumpmässigt valda kontrollerKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för matematiska vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : In statistical studies, it is a common practice to have a number of study objects thatare sampled from a population. Then they are followed for the purpose of studying howa factor of interest develops over time. For epidemiological studies in particular, thisis a typical approach. LÄS MER
5. DOES WOMEN'S POLITICAL EMPOWERMENT IMPROVE GENDER BALANCE IN PEACEKEEPING? A Large N Study of Troop Contributing CountriesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Although the United Nations has officially recognized an importance of women’s participation in peacekeeping, the number of female personnel remains low; thus, scholars have been investigating the factors that may facilitate a broader inclusion of women in peacekeeping operations. In order to contribute to the existing literature on the topic, this study examines whether one specific factor, a country’s level of women’s political empowerment, has an impact on the level of gender balance in its peacekeeping troops. LÄS MER