Sökning: "legitimacy theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 620 uppsatser innehållade orden legitimacy theory.
1. Using Conservation Conflict Transformation as a Framework to Address Social Conflict Over Wildlife in a Swedish CountyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In Europe, and throughout the world, the return and preservation of large carnivores isescalating tensions between stakeholder groups, as well as between local actors andauthorities. While wolf conservation efforts have generally been accepted across Swedishauthorities, nature organizations, and the public, there are others who argue that thepreservation of wolves is threatening local values and traditions. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : A mismatch between what corporations and organizations display to be doing and what actually is being conducted on a day-to-day basis seems to be a rule rather than exception in today’s organizational environment. According to previously presented theories in the field of newinstitutional organizational theory by Meyer and Rowan (1977), organizations must decoupletheir formal structure from what is actually being conducted internally to be able to be organizational efficient. LÄS MER
3. Gaining international legitimacy by improving women's rights and gender equality - The case of NicaraguaKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : A reoccurring argument in previous research is that autocracies implement policy changes for women’s rights in order to gain international legitimacy. The idea is that by showing the international community that they are on-board with the global movement to empower women; focus is diverted from their shortcomings in other democratic aspects. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Religionshistoria
Sammanfattning : The Russian Orthodox Church has had an incredibly fascinating story during its long history in Russia, where its status, political as well as economic power has drastically changed over the course of its existence. The church has gone from being almost completely undistinguishable from the sovereign power during the Russian Empire to nearly being completely wiped out by the times of the communist regime in the soviet era, who saw it as a threat to the revolutionary ideas. LÄS MER
5. När tolkning blir till omedveten handling : En kvalitativ studie om hur enhetschefer värderar personalens kompetens utifrån målsättningar om kvalité inom äldreomsorgenKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA)
Sammanfattning : As people live longer the elderly care faces a challenge to ensure caring for everyone, which contributes to an increased demand on recruitment. At the same time the amount of graduating assistant nurses over the last couple of years has been stagnant. LÄS MER