Sökning: "lesbian spaces"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden lesbian spaces.
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Arkitekthögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores separatist spaces, with focus on lesbian spaces, with the aim of enabling discussion about the need and configuration of that type of spaces. The focus is on exclusion as a method for achieving an equal society in the long term. LÄS MER
2. "Alltså man vill ju kunna identifiera sig": Lesbiska och queera biblioteksanvändares levda erfarenheter av folkbibliotekMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för ABM och digitala kulturer; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This master's thesis presents a qualitative analysis of nine interviews with public library users who identify as dyke, lesbian, or queer. The study focuses on the participants' lived experiences of public libraries and aim to investigate the library's role in the exploration and practice of a queer or lesbian sexual identity. LÄS MER
3. "Varför är du här om du har pojkvän?" En intervjustudie om bisexuella kvinnors erfarenheter av öppenhet och bemötande.Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Genusvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This is a study of bisexual women, or women with bisexual experiences, that have the experience of a male partner and how these women get treated based on their sexuality. I am focusing on the area of Lund and Malmö. My interviewees are between 20 and 30 years old and are or have been students. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Gymnastik- och idrottshögskolan, GIH/Institutionen för idrotts- och hälsovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Aim The aim of the study is to find out if, and in that case how, the sports movement creates and reproduces norms and values regarding sex and sexuality. Questions to be answered are: Which experiences do non-heterosexual women have of everyday activities in the Swedish sports movement? How are norms on sex and sexuality visible in practice? Are there mechanisms/practices that challenge these norms? Finally, the results are discussed in relation to two policy documents from the National Organization of Sports (RF); “Sports Wants” and “Policy and plan of action against sexual harassment and sexual discrimination within sports”. LÄS MER
5. The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Transnational Advocacy Network in the EU: Accommodative Spaces and Unobjectionable NormsMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This is a study on transnational advocacy networks in the context of an accommodative EU multi-level governance system . Using the gay and lesbian network in the EU, I argue that transnational advocacy networks are successful in policy introduction (i.e. LÄS MER