Sökning: "leverage effect"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 146 uppsatser innehållade orden leverage effect.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and problem discussion: The previous leasing standard IAS 17 met criticismsince lessees have been able to classify their leases as either operational or financial. Thisoption reduced the comparability for the users of the financial reports, which increased therisk of misinterpreting the financial information. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Following the financial crisis of 2007 - 2008 stricter regulations were introduced to theinternational banking system. This regulatory framework came to be referred to as Basel III andinvolves major changes for active banks and the financial sector. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering; Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to examine the connection between the key interest rate and firm leverage, and how that connection is affected if the changes in the rate is anticipated or not. In this study we cannot show that the Swedish repo rate is associated with firm leverage. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Global energy consumption has more than doubled since the year of 1990, leading to energy efficiency and management becoming increasingly important topics on the sustainable development agenda. Home Energy Management Systems (HEMS) is a solution combining hardware and software for managing, measuring and analyzing residential energy consumption and in effect addressing the issue of increased energy expenditure. LÄS MER