Sökning: "lexicon based"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 32 uppsatser innehållade orden lexicon based.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Allmän språkvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Language is a social act and the fact that social communities create new or change existing words that are known in daily standard language, can make the lexicon difficult to comprehend for the ones not involved. The communication that belong to a specific social group can be classified as a jargon, and in this present study we look at gaming language as an example of how social communities’ lexicon can be manifested. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Avdelningen för allmän språkvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This study presents selected features in the phonology and grammar of Sauji, an Indo-Aryan language spoken in a village in the Kunar province in north-eastern Afghanistan. Sauji belongs to a cluster of (western) Shina languages - a subgroup of the Hindukush Indo-Aryan languages, which are spoken in large parts of northernmost Pakistan, north-eastern Afghanistan, and the disputed Kashmir region. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, KTH/Hälsoinformatik och logistik; KTH/Hälsoinformatik och logistik
Sammanfattning : Idag finns det stora mängder användar-skapat data i form av texter från spelomdömen till åsikter i mikro-bloggar som Twitter. Att analysera detta data kan vara utav värde för både företag och akademisk forskning men är väldigt omfattande. LÄS MER
4. Low Supervision, Low Corpus size, Low Similarity! Challenges in cross-lingual alignment of word embeddings : An exploration of the limitations of cross-lingual word embedding alignment in truly low resource scenariosMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för lingvistik och filologi
Sammanfattning : Cross-lingual word embeddings are an increasingly important reseource in cross-lingual methods for NLP, particularly for their role in transfer learning and unsupervised machine translation, purportedly opening up the opportunity for NLP applications for low-resource languages. However, most research in this area implicitly expects the availablility of vast monolingual corpora for training embeddings, a scenario which is not realistic for many of the world's languages. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Historians, mostly engaging with written evidence, have argued that the Christianisation of the Roman Empire resulted in changes in both attitudes and behaviour towards children, resulting in a decrease in their maltreatment by society. I begin with a working hypothesis that this attitude-change was real and resulted in a reduction in the maltreatment of children; and that this reduction in maltreatment is evident in the literature. LÄS MER