Sökning: "liberal intergovernmentalism"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 42 uppsatser innehållade orden liberal intergovernmentalism.
1. EU INSTITUTIONS ON THE MIGRATION OF HIGHLY EDUCATED CITIZENS IN A COMMON MARKET - A qualitative idea analysis of the ideas of the Committee of the Regions and the Commission in the issue of the migration of highly educated citizensMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : For the EU to work, all different member-states need to benefit in some way from the cooperation. The migration of highly educated citizens is an example of a complex economic and political science problem since some member-states benefit from the migration while other member-states do not. LÄS MER
- L2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Denna fallstudie undersöker hur coronapandemin har påverkat den ekonomiska integrationen inom den Europeiska unionen. För att studera den ekonomiska integrationen så är uppsatsen fokuserad på EU:s långtidsbudget för åren 2021-2027 och det inkluderade återhämtningspaketet “Next Generation EU”. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this paper is to describe the self-perception of the European Commission in terms of ideas portrayed in text of Political Guidelines formulated by three different Presidencies. The thesis analyses the Political Guidelines as formulated by three different European Commission Presidents; José Manuel Barrosso, Jean-Claude Juncker and Ursula von der Leyen. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för globala politiska studier (GPS)
Sammanfattning : This thesis is based on the theoretical knowledge derived from the European integration experience to conduct a comparative study between the EU and ASEAN. This thesis investigates how endogenous factors affect how exogenous factors influence the EU and ASEAN institution building process within the European Single Market and ASEAN Free Trade Area. LÄS MER
5. Coal-land, the way forward for Poland? - A within-case research on the national interests influencing the Polish implementation of the EU Renewable Energy DirectiveKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The study aims to understand and map the influential factors affecting the degree of implementation of the EU Renewable Energy Directive, RED, in Poland, which sets individual national goals for all member states of the total share of renewable energy sources, RES, by the year 2020, a goal Poland is anticipated to fail to reach. The study is a within-case study conducted through a process-tracing using hypotheses to investigate the relation between Poland passing the directive into national law up until failing the goals set to 2020. LÄS MER