Sökning: "libraries - aims and objectives"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden libraries - aims and objectives.
1. Bibliotekets värden : Människosyn i rapporter utgivna av Svensk biblioteksförening och Kungliga biblioteketMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för ABM
Sammanfattning : This study investigates attitudes towards human nature in reports published by the Swedish Library Association and the National Library of Sweden between 2015 and 2018. By using ideological analysis, I was able to focus the study on three dimensions of human nature: the worth of human beings, human behavior and human needs. LÄS MER
2. Högskoleförberedelse i gymnasiebibliotek : Utbildningsbibliotekens roll för ungas övergång från gymnasie- till högskolestudierMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för ABM
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines how school libraries and academic libraries work with certain aspects of academic literacy in order to prepare pupils for higher education. The starting point of the thesis is the proposal for a new national strategy for Swedish libraries, published in March 2019, where educational libraries are presented as a coherent chain. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för ABM
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to examine how library employees view and work with UX or User Experience. It also examines how they view library users, the library and their own professional roles and how these views are connected with the concepts of documentality, legitimacy and identity. The concept of power is also used. LÄS MER
4. Intresse för digitalisering? : en undersökning av hur samhällets digitalisering framställs i Biblioteksbladet 2012–2016Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för ABM
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to examine how interested the library sector is in digitalization. In an attempt to study this, I have studied the articles in Biblioteksbladet from 2012–2016. My starting point was that digitalization affects the Swedish libraries and that the subject therefore would have a prominent role in the library magazine. LÄS MER
5. "I thought libraries were about books" : Mål och funktioner inom kreativa rum på australiska bibliotekMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för ABM
Sammanfattning : Creative spaces, or makerspaces, is an emerging and global phenomenon in libraries. The aim of this study is to examine the objectives that underlie the creative spaces in Australia, expressed by library professionals, as well as the purposes they fulfil in the library context. LÄS MER