Sökning: "life equations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 28 uppsatser innehållade orden life equations.
1. Creating a Dynamic Model of a Gas Turbine in the MVEM Framework Using an Ellipse Compressor ModelMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Fordonssystem
Sammanfattning : The legislations on greenhouse gas emissions are getting tougher and tougher every year. This drives the demand for energy efficient gas turbines with as low emissions as possible. This poses the challenge to manufacturers of constructing gas turbines with lessened environmental impact, but with maintained performance. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för astronomi och teoretisk fysik; Lunds universitet/Beräkningsbiologi och biologisk fysik
Sammanfattning : Neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s can be treated with stem-cell derived specialized neurons. In order to achieve precise directed neural diﬀerentiation in vitro we need to understand the gene regulatory mechanisms behind in vivo neural tube patterning. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teoretisk partikelfysik
Sammanfattning : The decay of solutions to the Klein-Gordon equation is studied in two expanding cosmological spacetimes, namely (1) the de Sitter universe in flat Friedmann-Lemaitre-Robertson-Walker (FLRW) form, and (2) the cosmological region of the Reissner-Nordström-de Sitter (RNdS) model. Using energy methods, for initial data with finite higher order energies, bounds on the decay rates of the solution are obtained. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk fysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Many-body systems are extremely complicated to describe due to mutual interactions between the constituent particles. This is for example the case of systems with electron-electron (e-e) and electron-phonon (e-ph) interactions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Several boom segments form the crane boom. These segments are often truss structures formed out of circular hollow sections, which are welded together forming the truss joints. A adequate modelling of these truss joints is very important for operational strength and life. LÄS MER