Sökning: "life equations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 24 uppsatser innehållade orden life equations.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för astronomi och teoretisk fysik; Lunds universitet/Beräkningsbiologi och biologisk fysik
Sammanfattning : Neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s can be treated with stem-cell derived specialized neurons. In order to achieve precise directed neural diﬀerentiation in vitro we need to understand the gene regulatory mechanisms behind in vivo neural tube patterning. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Tillämpad matematik och statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the question of why life can not be revived when death occurs due to lack of resources. For example, why can't something as simple as E.coli be revived after its death? The hypothesis is that death is not defined by the end of metabolism itself, but rather a continued metabolism which in turn destructs the entity itself. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : During a lifetime an individual is faced with the decision whether or not to pursue additional years of education, and one may ask if this will generate some sort of payoff, for example, if higher earnings is to be received later in life. The aim of this paper is to investigate how an individual’s earnings is affected by the amount of years one spends in school and also to see if gender and experience are contributing factors. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektro- och systemteknik (EES)
Sammanfattning : In this project dynamic thermal rating for transformers and its effect on transformer reliability are investigated. A literature review is done on different thermal models used for this purpose and at the end differential equations model from IEC 60076-7 and bottom oil model from IEEE C57. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Luft-, vatten och landskapslära
Sammanfattning : Black carbon affects the atmosphere, clouds, and the albedo of snow. These effects of black carbon are a fact but exactly what they entail is not well known. LÄS MER