Sökning: "linear probability model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 114 uppsatser innehållade orden linear probability model.
1. Artificial Neural Networks and Inductive Biases for Multi-Instance Multi-Modal Tabular Data : A Case Study for Default Probability Estimation in Small-to-Medium Enterprise LendingMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The success of artificial neural networks in homogeneous data domains such as images, textual data, and audio and other signals has had considerable impact on Machine Learning and science in general. The domain of heterogeneous tabular data, while arguably much more common, remains much less explored with regards to artificial neural networks and deep learning. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi och statistik (NS)
Sammanfattning : This paper analyses the probability that first- and second-generation immigrants in Sweden enter the self-employment market, and the propensity of being self-employed in certain industry levels. Furthermore, whether the motives and characteristics for choosing self-employment differ between generations by including control variables. LÄS MER
3. Localization For AutonomousDriving using Statistical Filtering : A GPS aided navigation approach with EKF and UKFMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : A critical requirement for safe autonomous driving is to have an accurate state estimate of thevehicle. One of the most ubiquitous yet reliable ways for this task is through the integrationof the onboard Inertial Navigation System (INS) and the Global Navigation Satellite System(GNSS). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Forest policy is subject to much debate due to its significance for both biodiversity, climate change mitigation and economy. This study uses the Institutional Analysis and Development (IAD) framework and a Linear Probability Model regression analysis to estimate the impact of different stakeholder groups on finished forest legislation. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : In the transition from a linear economy to a sustainable circular economy, waste management is critical. This thesis approaches the management of Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) from the perspective of a mathematical modelling. Within the scope of the thesis, three mathematical models were developed. LÄS MER