Sökning: "liquidity risk"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 190 uppsatser innehållade orden liquidity risk.
1. Credit Rating Downgrades Amongst Commercial Real Estate Companies on the Swedish Corporate Bond Market : To BBB or not to BBBMaster-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : In the last decade, Swedish commercial real estate companies have increased their presence on thecorporate bond market significantly. The real estate companies now account for the majority ofoutstanding bonds and the trend appears to continue. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : Real estate assets are often considered as illiquid due to capital and transaction barriers. As a response, real estate tokenizing is a rising phenomenon. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO)
Sammanfattning : Syftet med denna studie var att ge insikt i hur Scandic Hotels Group AB:s (Scandic) ekonomistyrning påverkades över strategisk, taktiskt och operativ nivå av Coronakrisen. Tidigare studier kring ekonomistyrning under en kris lyfte fram ett skiftat fokus och att framförallt planering, kontroll, kommunikation och information påverkades. LÄS MER
4. How did the financial investment behavior of Swedish retail investors change after the outbreak of COVID-19?Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to investigate how the financial investment behavior of retail investors in Sweden has changed after the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. The first part of the method used to investigate this consists of collecting data using a survey that was filled out by investors. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : In recent times of market turmoil, liquidity risk has become a big talking point. As certain Swedish fixed income funds, which were advertised as safe investment options, closed for a few trading days in March of 2020 due to the extremely high stress on the market, questions about how illiquidity a↵ects risk and return were asked. LÄS MER