Sökning: "listening behavior"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 24 uppsatser innehållade orden listening behavior.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media; Uppsala universitet/Medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The study aims to gain a deeper understanding of podcasts as a phenomenon. It specifically explores Uppsala University students and their podcast listening habits in an effort to gain understanding about why students listen to podcasts, if there are particular genres students are drawn to and why students believe podcasts are successful. LÄS MER
2. Always Listening? : An Exploratory Study of the Perceptions of Voice Assistant Technology in IndonesiaMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Voice assistant technology on smartphones, smart speakers, or those on the wearable devices is one of the fastest-growing artificial intelligence applications in the market now. However, with the potential ethical issues related to the voice technology, it still has not been extensively covered in major markets such as Indonesia. LÄS MER
3. Kriminella ungdomar eller ungdomar i kriminalitet? : En kvalitativ studie om orsaker till ungdomskriminalitetKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Socialt arbete; Södertörns högskola/Socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : This interview study presents what social workers consider contributes to young people entering a criminal lifestyle. The purpose is to discover which risk and protective factors social workers think influence whether or not youth develop criminal behavior (both in their environment and in themselves) and how one can help youth who are already involved in crime. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This study aims to reveal what preschool teachers and pedagogues think about and how they act when it comes to meeting the behavior and needs of children with challenging behaviour from a perspective of ethics of care as developed by Nel Noddings. Statistics claim that this kind of behavior is on the rise and it is therefore of relevance to see how teachers and pedagogues can give care to children who displays behavioral problems. LÄS MER
5. BUSSFÖRARES KÖRBETEENDE VID EXPONERING FÖR TRAFIKUTROP En simulatorstudie som undersöker effekten av auditiv störningsinformationKandidat-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Bus driving is a complex and cognitively challenging task that places high demands on bus drivers' working memory. Pedestrians, traffic lights, timetables, etcetera, must be kept under surveillance for the safe and timely delivery of the vehicle. LÄS MER