Sökning: "location information"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 863 uppsatser innehållade orden location information.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Atomfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Diabetes mellitus is a global disease, mainly caused by insufficient insulin secre- tion from pancreatic islet β-cells. Insulin is stored in the granules of islet β-cells and released in response to extracellular stimuli e.g. glucose. LÄS MER
2. Web-based prototype for protecting controllers from existing cyber-attacks in an industrial control systemUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, KTH/Medicinteknik och hälsosystem
Sammanfattning : Industrial control system or ICS is a critical part of the infrastructure in society. An example of ICS is the rail networks or energy plants like the nuclear plant. SCADA is an ICS system following a hierarchical structure. Due to the fact that a control system can be very large, monitoring remote through networks is an effective way to do so. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Partikelfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : It is evident from cosmological observations such as the Cosmic Microwave Background, and the motion of galaxies, that the universe consists of approximately 5 times more mass than visible matter can account for. The Light Dark Matter eXperiment (LDMX) will take a unique approach in its hunt for dark matter; it will look for missing momentum signals in electron collisions with a Tungsten target, and will be looking in the sub GeV energy range for evidence of dark matter interactions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : In recent years, machine learning has become utilized in external radiation therapy treatment planning. This involves automatic generation of treatment plans based on CT-scans and other spatial information such as the location of tumors and organs. LÄS MER
5. Decarbonization of the building sector : A systematic map of the roadmaps, strategies and action plans for Net-zero and Net-positive energy buildings around the worldMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Buildings account for 36% of global final energy consumption and almost 40% of total direct and indirect CO2 emissions (IEA, 2019). Net Zero Energy Buildings (NZEB) are an option to reduce both energy consumption and environmental emissions from the building sector. LÄS MER