Sökning: "logistics capabilities"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 53 uppsatser innehållade orden logistics capabilities.
1. The Utilisation of Capabilities in Born Globals’ Internationalisation Process - A Multiple Case Study of Swedish Born GlobalsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : In light of the many environmental challenges that the world currently faces, new sustainable solutions are called for. The concept of autonomous heavy vehicles (AVs) is considered to be one of the next megatrends within transportation and this technology shift is predicted to improve safety and logistics as well as to cut driver costs and reduce CO2-emissions. LÄS MER
3. A Framework for RFID Compatibility in a Fashion Retail Supply Chain : A Case Study in a Swedish Fashion RetailerUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : In recent years supply chain management has undergone significant and rapid changes, these changes are driven by several factors including the business environment, globalization, internet-based systems technological advances and increased demands to deliver better operational performance. These changes have included the increased use of internet-based systems and new technological tools, and one widely discussed technology is Radio Frequency Identification (RFID). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Mekatronik
Sammanfattning : The inherited rotation in a caster wheel allows movement in any direction, but pays at the expense of reaction torques. When implemented in a mobile robot, these forces have a negative impact in its performance. One approach is to restrict rotations on the spot by attaching a filter to the output of the motion planner. LÄS MER
5. Den försvarsmedicinska bron : hur påverkar försvarsmedicinsk planering svensk försvarsplanering och genomförande av militära operationer?Master-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The capability of the Swedish Armed Forces has been reduced to such an extent that the Armed Forces most likely cannot cope with health care within its own organization in the event of an armed attack on the country. The project Totalförsvarets sjukvårdssystem (The healthcare system of the total defence), initiated in 2015 by the Swedish Armed Forces and the National Board of Health and welfare, did a review of Sweden´s medical capacity, its limitations and needs at peace, crisis and armed conflict. LÄS MER