Sökning: "logistics service providers"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 73 uppsatser innehållade orden logistics service providers.
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background: long term volume forecasting is important for logistics service providers for planning their capacity and taking the strategic decisions. At present demand is estimated by using traditional methods of averaging techniques or with their own experiences which often contain some error. LÄS MER
2. Use-oriented business models : a multiple case study of rental providers within the Scandinavian outdoor apparel industryMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Our current production patterns induce high consumption rates and equally high waste generation, which will eventually lead to resource depletion and substantial environmental damages. The concept of a use-oriented product-service system seems promising to encourage resource efficiency. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO)
Sammanfattning : E-commerce has been growing in Sweden over the years. It has not only contributed to economy, but also has shaped people’s way of living, especially with the service of home delivery. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: In spare parts logistics, customers expect a high availability of spare parts from their providers. It is very critical for spare parts providers to be able to satisfy customers’ demands. It acts as a differentiator in the customer’s buying decision. LÄS MER
5. Exploring the Use of Freight Exchange E-marketplaces in Sweden: The Perspective of the Transport Service ProviderMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för service management och tjänstevetenskap
Sammanfattning : A statistic released this year (2018) by the World Road Transport Organization shows that more than 80% of inland freight is moved by road. Frequent e-commerce activities and end-consumer demands on delivery performance have increased transport needs yet fill rates have decreased. LÄS MER