Sökning: "long term underperformance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 16 uppsatser innehållade orden long term underperformance.
1. IPOs on the Swedish Market : An investigation of underpricing and long-term underperformance on Nasdaq OMX StockholmMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. Atypical VRE Variability in Power System Planning and Performance: Illustrated by the case studies of Guinea-Bissau and TurkeyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : This study aims to identify and quantify (1) how Typical Meteorological Year (TMY)-based power systems perform when exposed to atypical variability and (2) how TMY-centric power system design differs from full variability design. A simplified least cost power system planning model, including a novel performance analysis formulation, is proposed and tested for Guinea-Bissau and Turkey, covering both main Variable Renewable Energy (VRE) technologies, solar PV and wind turbines. LÄS MER
3. Spin-offs and Shareholder Value Creation: Factors Affecting the Returns Associated with Spin-off AnnouncementsC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : We examine the effect of announcements of spin-offs on shareholder value. Using a sample of 153 spin-offs announced in the United States between 2007 and 2017 inclusive, we find that spin-offs on average are associated with a cumulative abnormal return over a three-day event window surrounding the announcement date of 4,20 %. LÄS MER
4. The Implications of Earnings Management in Initial Public Offerings - Evidence from the Nordic Stock MarketsD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This paper evaluates how earnings management in initial public offerings (IPOs) affects long-term stock performance of Nordic firms, focusing on the role of current accruals. We provide evidence that current accruals above the industry standard reliably predict future stock underperformance given a 36-month time period. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper examines the long-run aftermarket performance of Swedish IPOs between 2000- 2016, including two market downturns (the burst of IT and housing bubble). The main objective is to investigate whether performance is explained in terms of firm maturity, which is the main contribution to existing literature. LÄS MER