Sökning: "long-term relationships"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 387 uppsatser innehållade orden long-term relationships.
1. “Development is the new Peace”: A case study on Pastoral Social Pasto’s role as a local actor in the peacebuilding process in the Colombian region of NariñoMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to analyze the role of Pastoral Social Pasto as a case of a local actor within the peacebuilding process in the Colombian region Nariño. Colombia suffered from an internal armed conflict that endured over five decades. LÄS MER
2. Service Quality, Customer Satisfaction and Brand Loyalty in the Swedish Subscription Video On Demand-Industry : A mixed methods study on what factors of service quality affect customer satisfaction and brand loyalty within the subscription based video-on- demand services amongst 18-29 year olds in Sweden.Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The main objective of this research is to measure the relation between different dimensions, or constructs of service quality with customer satisfaction and brand loyalty; thereby identifying the most important factors of service quality that affect customer satisfaction and brand loyalty, in the context of subscription video on demand (SVOD) services in the Swedish market. This study utilised a mixed methods approach divided into two stages, whereof the first involved multiple focus groups for collecting qualitative data. LÄS MER
3. Att omförhandla eller att inte omförhandla? – En studie av ändrade förhållanden i ljuset av avtalets roll i affärslivetKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Long-term commercial contractual relationships are characterized by an increased risk that changed circumstances will upset the contractual equilibrium. The main rule, according to Swedish law, is that agreements must be kept even if the contractual obligations have become more onerous for a contracting party as a result of changed circumstances. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Aim: To understand the influence of guanxi and trust on business to business relationships in the Chinese market. Method: This study was conducted based on an inductive qualitative research method with the use of primary and secondary data. LÄS MER
5. Occupational Burnout - An Organizational Challenge & Managerial Responsibility : A qualitative study on leadership and managerial factors’ impact on burnout. Case study conducted on four compulsory schools in Sweden.Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Abstract Background Occupational Burnout is one of the greatest challenges affecting the labour markets today. It is mainly caused by prolonged stress exposure due to the psychosocial work environment and is nowadays the fastest growing cause of long-term sick leave in Sweden. It therefor affects both the society, organisation and individual. LÄS MER