Sökning: "low-voltage power grid"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 70 uppsatser innehållade orden low-voltage power grid.
1. Methods to identify broken neutral fault in LV distribution grids by using existing smart meters infrastructureMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The vast majority of Swedish utility network customers for nearly a decade has been supported by Advanced Metering Management (AMM) systems, including smart meters. Vattenfall´s modern smart meters enable a new level of monitoring for LV networks and improved MV network supervision. LÄS MER
2. Impact of Renewable Energy Installations and Utilisation of Smart Energy Management Systems on low-voltage networks- a study case at Östergarnslandet, GotlandMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis carries out an analysis of PV panel installations in the region of Östergarnslandet, situated in the Swedish island of Gotland. A low-voltage grid of 0.4 kV in the region is examined with the help of software Open DSS. This is done with the data provided by the distribution grid owner, Gotlands Elnät AB (GEAB). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Fordonssystem; Linköpings universitet/Fordonssystem
Sammanfattning : In recent years, photovoltaic (PV) power production have seen an increase and the PV power systems are often located in the distribution grids close to the consumers. Since the distributions grids rarely are designed for power production, investigation of its effects is needed. LÄS MER
4. Analysis of load capacity in the low voltage network for different electricity load scenarios in Hammarby Sjöstad, Stockholm.Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Sweden’s population is growing rapidly, especially in the southern areas like Stockholm, where the electricity consumption is higher. Therefore, more electricity will need to be transported from north to south, from where it is produced to where it is consumed. The current electric infrastructure, i.e. LÄS MER
5. Charge into the Future Grid : Optimizing Batteries to Support the Future Low-Voltage Electrical GridMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Fordonssystem; Linköpings universitet/Fordonssystem
Sammanfattning : The increase in electric vehicles and photovoltaic power production may introduce problems to the low-voltage distribution grid. With a higher number of electric vehicles, their accumulated charging power might breach the lowest allowed voltage level of the grid. LÄS MER