Sökning: "lumped capacity model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden lumped capacity model.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : In this report the problem of constructing a bus depot with electrical buses despite the lack of grid capacity, was analyzed. A potential solution is investigated, namely smart control of heat pumps in industries. LÄS MER
2. Modelling of Heat Transfer for Convection-boosted Flat Vertical Radiator Surfaces : An investigation of how heat transfer is influenced by radiator height and freestream air velocityMaster-uppsats, KTH/Strömnings- och klimatteknik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, a calculation model is created to study a theoretical radiator-like configuration, consisting of a flat vertical plate heated with a constant capacity rate. This lumped capacitance model is partly created to more theoretically look at radiators with add-on-fans, but also to in such a setting look at fundamental heat transfer relationships. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi
Sammanfattning : Hydrological models offer powerful tools for understanding and predicting. In this thesis we havereviewed the advantages and disadvantages of physically based distributed hydrological models andconceptually lumped hydrological models. LÄS MER
4. Optimization of Solar Energy to foster the Evaporative Crystallization Process at Lake Katwe, UgandaMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Akademin för teknik och miljö
Sammanfattning : Lake Katwe located in Kasese district, is an explosion crater in western rift valley and is the largest of the eight explosion crater lakes in the Katwe-Kikorongo volcanic field, containing a renewable source of natural mineral salts. Salt is produced for 6 months of the year during the dry seasons. LÄS MER
- H-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för mikroteknologi och nanovetenskap
Sammanfattning : This report presents a feasibility study of envelope tracking for Ericssons radio link system. The analysis is done based on a model of an existing 7 GHz GaAs Power amplifier. From the on the model based analysis the theoretical PAE was found to be 50% compared to the 15% achieved through static biasing. LÄS MER