Sökning: "luxury industry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 65 uppsatser innehållade orden luxury industry.
1. Customer involvement through social media in the product development process within the luxury goods industryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Purpose Rapid technology transformation and changing customer preferences are impacting the luxury goods industry. By 2025, 100% of luxury purchases will be influenced by an online interaction and social media channels have hence been considered as an important way to establish relationships with consumers. LÄS MER
2. Save water, drink champagne! A case study of how a luxury company can use a digital customer interaction to enhance value.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Innovation and Industrial Management.... LÄS MER
3. Disrupting Heritage: A Qualitative Study of how Luxury Fashion Heritage Brands are Perceived by Brand Public Members During a RebrandingMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to determine in what manner a luxury fashion heritage brand can rebrand from the perspective of brand public members. In line with the relativist and social constructivist stance taken in this study, a netnography of posts and belonging comments on the Instagram accounts of this study’s two example companies, Burberry and Gucci, was conducted. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis contributes to the growing body of literature which examines the utilization of Free Trade Agreements (FTAs). The Sino-Swiss Free Trade Agreement (SSFTA) was not only China’s first FTA with a continental European country, but also a milestone for the Swiss foreign policy. LÄS MER
- L3-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Kering is a multi-player in the luxury industry, owning high-end brands such as Gucci, Saint Laurent, Alexander McQueen, among others. A range of product lines of these brands use exotic skins as raw materials. Some argue that the use of such materials is too cruel and that the animal welfare cannot be guaranteed. LÄS MER