Sökning: "m 2 m"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1579 uppsatser innehållade orden m 2 m.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Sentinel-2, with high spatial resolution bands and increased number of spectral channels,has provided increased capabilities for vegetation mapping. Cropland masks withinheterogeneous areas such as the Sudano-Sahel zone have become useful for monitoringlandscapes. LÄS MER
2. Ash distribution and cavities in Icelandic glaciers, a marker for snow accumulation and radar signal velocity changeMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Glaciers in the geologically active Iceland has a high scientific as well as touristic value.In this thesis, the two largest glaciers on Iceland have been studied with GPR to find ifthe method is suitable to use in future glaciolocial studies where accumulation patternsand similar attributes are in focus in a world of deglaciation. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för teknikvetenskap (SCI); KTH/Skolan för teknikvetenskap (SCI)
Sammanfattning : For unmanned aerial vehicles there is a wide variety of selection for propulsion systems. Depending on the specific choice of system, the characteristics of the aircraft vary significantly. The choice is also dependent on the size of the UAV itself as well as desired performance and utility. LÄS MER
4. Modelling gross primary production in semi-arid regions: effects on carbon uptake of intensive agriculture in southern KenyaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background and aim: Gross primary production (GPP) is the largest global carbon (C) flux and an important component for counteracting anthropogenic CO2 emissions, understanding vegetation dynamics, and sustaining universal human standards. Africa plays a prominent role in the global C cycle, though our understanding of GPP dynamics is largely hampered by a paucity of ground-based observations. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för fysik, kemi och biologi
Sammanfattning : Fragment-screening by X-ray crystallography (XFS) is an expensive and low throughput fragment drug discovery screening method, and it requires a lot of optimization for each protein target. The advantages with this screening method are that it is very sensitive, it directly gives the three-dimensional structure of the protein-fragment complexes, and false positives are rarely obtained. LÄS MER