Sökning: "ma b"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 23 uppsatser innehållade orden ma b.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In parallel with the popularization and widespread diffusion of the internet, interest in the concept of different business models (BM) has increased dramatically, attracting the attention of both scholars and managers alike (Dodgson, Gann and Phillips, 2013). As a result, an increasing number of businesses decide to establish themselves and compete in the digital arena (Lee, 2001); many of which are employing what is called a platform model capitalizing on the ability to operate with several BMs simultaneously (Gu, Kannan and Ma, 2018; Aversa, Haefliger, Hueller and Reza, 2021). LÄS MER
2. U-Pb age constraints on the host rocks of the Barsele Norra Volcanogenic Massive Sulphide deposit, northern SwedenUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och naturresurser
Sammanfattning : The Barsele area is located in the "Gold Line", southwest of the volcanogenic massive sulphide (VMS) Skellefte district which hosts more than 85 known VMS-deposits where some are gold-bearing. The Barsele area consists of the Central, Avan and Skiråsen intrusion hosted gold deposits, the Norra gold-bearing VMS-deposit and the Risberget zone. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Fasta tillståndets fysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Perovskite research has quickly gone from non-existent to one of the biggest reseach areas in Photo- voltaics. There are still many questions to be solved regarding the stability, environmental impact, reproducible large area devices, efficiency and module fabrication cost of Perovskite Solar Cells, PSCs, before commercial up-scaling. LÄS MER
4. Internal geology and emplacement processes of Kimberlites, Case Study from the Tsabong Kimberlite Field, BotswanaMaster-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Geovetenskap och miljöteknik
Sammanfattning : The Crateceous (85 Ma) MK1 pipe is part of the Tsabong kimberlite cluster located approximately550km south west of Gaborone and geologically found within the Kapvaal Craton. The Tsabongkimberlite field consists of 86 known kimberlites. The MK1 pipe is the largest of this cluster at 140ha,1. LÄS MER
5. Geochronology of gneisses adjacent to the Mylonite Zone in southwestern Sweden: evidence of a tectonic window?Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Geologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The relationship between the Eastern Segment and Idefjorden terrane prior to the Sveconorwegian orogeny has long been debated. Evidence of a common history is minimal and localised; at the same time, the notion that the Sveconorwegian orogeny formed as a result of a collisional event is also disputed. LÄS MER